At Fountain of Life, we seek to be a loving and fun place where children can learn and grow to know the Father who loves them. We cherish the opportunity to care for our children and we are mindful of the special privilege and responsibility that we have been given.
Our CROSSwalk Children’s ministry offers a full program for infants through 5th grade during our Sunday morning worship service. Our wonderful CROSSwalk team is committed to loving children, teaching God’s word and supporting parents in their efforts to nurture and train their children in the way of the Lord. All of our workers have been carefully screened and given background checks.
How do I sign my child in on Sunday?
Each Sunday, we change school classrooms into our CROSSwalk rooms. Before the start of service, parents can sign younger kids (Nursery, 2s and 3s, and Pre-K/Kinder) into their classes. After the singing and announcements portion of service, parents can sign older kids (Elementary 1 and 2) into their classes.
On the last Sunday of each month, FOL has Family Sunday, which includes a special children’s lesson during the service and a potluck after church. On Family Sunday, the Nursery and 2s & 3s classes begin at the usual time and sign-in takes place at the Welcome Table before the service. The PreK-Kinder class remains in the service and the children are released after the children’s lesson. The Elementary 1 class is also released to their class at this time. We do not offer the Elementary 2 class on Family Sundays so that children can have a regular Sunday where they learn to be part of the worship service.
Sunday Morning Classes:
- Nursery: For babies from birth to 24 months of age. We provide care for our youngest children where they can play and rest here under the nurturing eyes of our children’s workers.
- 2s & 3s: For 2 and 3-year-olds. In our 2s & 3s classroom, children play, listen to Bible stories, and make crafts. Equipped with toys and games, your youngsters will enjoy their time during the service.
- PreK-Kinder: For 4-year-olds through kindergarteners. This class is a fun place for children to pray, sing, and learn stories about God.
- Elementary 1: The Elementary 1 classroom is for children in 1st and 2nd grades. In this class, students are encouraged to participate in the lessons by asking questions, learning Bible verses, and completing crafts.
- Elementary 2: The Elementary 2 class is for children in 3rd – 5th grades. During this time, students are taught Bible lessons and they are encouraged to apply the biblical lessons they learn to their own lives.